Friday, September 25, 2009

Fall Fragrances Available Oct 1st

I have been busy putting together an awesome collection of Fall Fragrances. They will be available on Oct 1st. I will be offering them in the $8 and $12 size. If you need the decorator jar I will be happy to make one for you for $15. The fragrance selection is:

Cinnamon Pumpkin
Mulled Cider
Caramel Apple
Vanilla Nut
Lemon Pound Cake

I am so excited about my latest addition to my fragrance collection....Lemon Grass! If you like lemon, you will love this aromatic citrus bouquet!

My current inventory also includes:

Apple Jack and Peel
Birthday Cake
Clean Cotton
Sweet Pea
Love Spell
Baby Powder
Lavender Vanilla
Ginger Peach

Hope you are having a fabulous Fall season!

1 comment:

  1. I recently purcheased some of SHF's Christmas collection candles. I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete